Saturday, December 31, 2011

GFive I350 Triple SIM Mobile with QWERTY Keypad Features

G'Five I350 is a Triple SIM Mobile which supports GSM Networks. G'Five I350 comes with 2.3 Inches Display screen with QWERTY Keypad. The phone is available in 5 colors. G'Five I350 has multi-format supported Music Player and Video Player with  FM Radio is there. It has WAP Browser, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Gaming, Web Access, E-book Reader, GPRS and more options. Enjoy the in-built Torch as well.

G'Five I350 Price in India:
Triple SIM Mobile G'Five I350 price is not revealed yet. (Coming Soon)

Colors:
Available in 5 Colors

G'Five I350 Features & Specifications:

- Tri SIM with Tri Standby
- 2.3" QVGA Horizontal Display with Resolution: 240*320
- QWERTY phone
- Dual High-Definition Camera with flash
- Music Player (File Formats): MP3, WAV
- Video Player (File Formats): MP4, 3GP
- FM Radio
- WAP Browser
- Bluetooth v2.0 + HS
- microUSB2.0
- Gaming & Web access
- Built-in Torch
- E-book Reader
- GPRS
- SMS/MMS
- Speaker
- Battery: 1100 mAh
- Talk Time: Up to 6 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 300 hours
- Dimensions: 113.3 x 57.4 x 13.4 mm
- Operating Frequency: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz

Sales Box Content:
- Handset
- Battery
- Charger
- Earphone

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Popular Posts